Status ; HELLO. MY NAME IS SITI NUR ADILAH. BETTER KNOWN AS DIDIE. ENJOY THIS TEMPLATE ORIGHT? MUCH LOVEE!
Superb Awesome Girl
I love You ;)
Saturday 1 October 2011 | 20:43 | 0 Rain[s]

i ♥ you,
you ♥ me,
we are happy family,
with a great big hug, 
and a kiss from me to you, 

i don't care
if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor.
If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.

I’m a liar because I won’t tell you everything. I’m stupid because sometimes I’m wrong. I’m ugly because sometimes my face isn’t perfect. I’m a pushover because I like making people happy. I’m a loser because I’m not friends with your group. I’m fake because I’m too nice. I’m weird because I’m not like you. I’m fat because I eat when I’m hungry. I’m clingy because I don’t like to be alone.Im sorry for being myself.

Bonjour
You've Stuck


Welcome to My blog. I hope you +Follow me. Cick here to exit. Replace this Welcome Note with your's.
italic underline bold Link

Old Post | New Post