Status ; HELLO. MY NAME IS SITI NUR ADILAH. BETTER KNOWN AS DIDIE. ENJOY THIS TEMPLATE ORIGHT? MUCH LOVEE!
Superb Awesome Girl
Love is Chenta =)
Sunday 21 August 2011 | 06:46 | 0 Rain[s]
love..
what is love??
do we have to fall in love??
does love makes us happy or sad??
I think to the answer..we should ask the person that have been in love before...
what I know about love is...love is just a mess...
cause..just because of love..we lost our friends...
cause of love also...we lost our family and our honour...
so..why should we fall in love at the age of soo young???
it just weird...cause a lot of teenagers fall in love at the age of soo young...
WHY??could anyone answer that question??huh??what I want to say is...
don't fall in love at thet age of teenagers..we need to focus in exam..
we should get a good results..then goes to the University...then you can fall in love...

Sayanggg ;)

Bonjour
You've Stuck


Welcome to My blog. I hope you +Follow me. Cick here to exit. Replace this Welcome Note with your's.
italic underline bold Link

Old Post | New Post